BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Korean Songs/Beats

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Final Fatality EXAM!

Exam is getting nearer by the day
And I still don't like studying ...

So Bored

Instead practiced BREAKIN(BBoying) !

Hahaha too free
I'm like the only crazy one that is still not studying

Anyway I just learned something NEW !

And its all done by a noob like me

Well I did tried my best





















Side Hollow (Take 1)





















Side Hollow (Take 2)





















Side Hollow (Different Variation)





















Side Hollow (Different Variation 2)





















Airchair Pike (Noob!)





















Airchair Pike (Noob 2!)




















Airchair Pike (Noob 3!)

And it took me 3 FREAKIN HOURS

TO TAKE ALL THIS PIC!
Stupid Timer -.-

Rest of the pics




















Sohai Face XD




















Airchair =D




















Lan C Face
LOL




















ANGRY ASIAN FACE




















Hong 10 Freeze




















Head Hollow




















Nike




















Nike(2)




















Pikes




















Pikes(2)




















Invert




















Invert(2)

Do all this is going to cost me
A broken arms , legs or maybe even my spine...
Not because I might fall or anything
Its because my dad is the going to
BREAKS my bones when he sees
My wonderful Results for my Final EXAM
LOL
GOOD LUCK
EVERYONE 4 YOUR FINALS!

[END]

0 comments: